Proceed to Online Giving or remain on this page to learn more about how Churches in Covenant receives, processes and stewards your financial support.
Thank you for supporting the vision of Churches in Covenant. Generosity is one of our Pillars, or core values. We believe that each church should provide the example for its members by giving a tithe of its increase to Kingdom causes outside the local ministry. Our Founder Affiliates contribute a minimum of 3 % of their tithe to CIC to fund its vision. The remaining 7% is used by the local church to fund their local community and global initiatives. In this way, the Kingdom is advanced in the local community and around the world and the blessing of heaven is opened upon the local church.
"Bring all the tithes (the whole tenth of your income) into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house, and prove Me now by it, says the Lord of hosts, if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it." Malachi 3:10 (The Amplified Bible)
As generous givers, we adopt these seven truths and goals:
- God is the rightful owner of all we possess.
- God knows what we need before we ask.
- God will prosper individuals and churches that honor Him with their finances.
- We will give to Him the first fruits (the tithe / the first 10 percent) of the increase with which He blesses us.
- Our offerings will be given from the portion that remains after we have given the first 10 percent.
- We will gratefully accept the harvest that will be returned to us and invest it in the Kingdom.
- We will encourage those who may doubt that consistent first fruits giving will reap a reward.